今早参加Walker Dunlop 老大跟商业地产大拿Related CEO Jeff Blau 的访谈，可惜早上有其他事登录晚了半小时只听了一半，到有回放时再补加信息，大家注意他说的最后一点第七点
- Can see that some malls and retail centers could repurposed to offices or residentials，as they are in good locations
- migration to suburban might be an short term over-reaction in bad time and not a trend，we will find out more in 12-18 months，especially after vaccine developed
- secondary cities such as Nashville，Charlotte，Austin，Denver etc are more attractive than top tier cities
- hotels will suffer longer time due to many business travels and meetings can be replaced via Zoom meeting
- new developmen projects moving cautiously forward
- Related Comp owns over 60000 residential Apt units，mostly in workforce space. the largest segment with S8 Govt subsidiary housing the rent collection is 100%，luxury market rate segment about 95%，mid level workforce housing mid 80s rent collection，fundamental remains strong
- Q3/Q4 Outlook for commercial RE，worst is NOT yet over，Expect to see more pains to come，especially when PPP program and loan forbearance programs expired，then more distressed and foreclosures properties will go to market
把昨天漏掉的Walker Dunlop 采访大地主Related Comp 老大的采访回放，前半段分享一下：
- 关于办公楼，tails of two cities. Class A great rent collection and bigger and newer，so in good position post Covid-19，might need more space for employee distancing. But Class B older，smaller and companies there are smaller，will face more challenges post Covid
- On retails side，agreed that currently 1200 big shopping malls just too many for US，20-40% rent collection，smaller retails will not survive.
- hotels space performed worse than retails，long road to recovery.
- fitness centers demand will come back once have enough distancing between equipments and vaccine on harizon.