今早听了一个采访Walker Dunlop NY 老大的讲座，重点如下：
- liquidity to multifam and industrial especially new builts are still plentyful，with agency loans and insurance companies
- office underwriting is very challenging due to many uncertain factors
- retails and hotels very tough liquidity environment，No agency nor insurance capitals available，some CMBS and commercial banks loans，high Cap rate expected，low LTV and higher rate
- Expect Cap rate compression to continue for multifam in good locations，which without any extreme rent control policy，maybe to avg 3-4% Cap in future due to low cost of capital now.
- New purchase need to make sure rent roll is accurate and verified，any problem in rent collection？
- Dont suggest to go hunt for Really distressed property，they are bad for a reason. Buy good location and decent property，dont over leveraged 杠杆不要用过头
- Interest rate will go negative if Trump reelected，if Biden is President，rate will stay positive.