今早听了两个讲座，第一个是Walker Dunlop 老大采访前Vornado 老大Mike Fascitell. 希望能站在巨人肩膀上，能看得远点。
- they got into malls on early 2000s，got out 2014，seeing oversupply of malls in channels，great timing
- he thinks WFH model might not last forever，now too soon to judge. Office might get discounted and present an opportunity as result in near future.
- rate will stay low for a long time，if cost of financing money is < investment cash flow，then compounding this is recipe for building wealth
- RE is good hedge against inflation in future
- was very good decision to be early investor of Imitiation homes （big SFH 投资机构），work out real well
- 2009 crash vs 2020 crash is different in more cash flow pressure on this time，similarity is that response always follow big drop in transaction volume，price adjustment will come later
- current equity market led by narrow 10-15 high tech compaines driving market action，but many smaller firms on main street are suffering and not yet 40% back to norm. Once govt QE stop，might see another wave of pain down the line，watch out for that.