- multifam permits and starts have double digit declined vs 2019，but SFH development has positive grow
- Senior housing investor survey 70% expects occupancy will start to improve in the next 12 months
- NMHC President Bibby expressed his optimistics view that urban core will survive and thrive post pandemic
- CBRE 2021 forecast $300B capitals are ready to be deployed into CRE. There will be 20% cut in retail footage by 2025，data centers and industrials are the brightest sectors
CBRE is raising $400M for possible acquisition 准备四亿子弹寻找机会
- Per NAR national assoc of Realtors，median price for SFH jumped 12% YOY，the largest annual increase since 2013.
- Across US，>1000 hotel and retail borrowers have defaulted on $35B loans，among them 20% of all hotel and 14% of retail loans.
- ATTOM data revealed 6000 properties began foreclosure process in Oct，21% increased from Sept，but still 80% below Oct 2019 level due to forebearance program
- Per Hoover Institute，Milpitas is paying $725/sf，$29.2M budget to convert an extended stay motel to low income housing，that is enough price for a luxury 5-star hotel