- 新冠疫苗好消息振奋人心，residential/retails/entertainment REITs all shined yesterday，sector rotation is underway on wallstreet
- Simon Prop reported disappointed 3Q earning，some National chain stores refuse to pay rents，but 72% collection still better than many competitors
- rate trending up to 2.75% for 30 years mortgage. Goldman Sach forecast 10 year T to reach 1.3% by end of 2021，and steeper yield curve as result of economy rebound continued
- Rental frauds reported to TransUnion credit rating agency is up 30%YTD，due to adoption of online rental application and remote leasing.
- IPA has pretty rosy Outlook for retailers，they expect year end retail sales to Top 2019 year end sales number （just year end period not whole year），if 2nd Round of stimulated package goes to consumers.
- Per CBRE，multifam fundamental such as absorption/vacancy improved in 3rd Q，Nationwide Apt rent collection in Nov 6 is 80% very solid per NMHC. Expect multifam sector to stabilze by 1st Q 2021 and recover back to pre Covid level by year end.
- 文学城帖子一个苦主业主不单房子被烧而还要面临赔偿给illegal tenant的故事